In honor of the Sixth Annual National Apprenticeship Week, Cyber apprenticeship advocate, Smoothstack, will be hosting an Industry Webinar. We invite you to learn more about how your organization can participate in cybersecurity apprenticeship.
Date: Friday 13th of November 2020
- Time: 12:00 PM EST – 1:00 PM EST
- Topic: Cybersecurity Apprenticeships
- Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HV4CNV4YRNijfWMYkVVwfQ
- What is a Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeship
- The Smoothstack Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Program
- Employer benefits
The benefits of apprenticeship are substantial for both job seekers and employers. These models enable employers to fill open jobs, improve productivity and profitability, and reduce turnover while providing the American workforce with pathways to start new careers and acquire the skills needed for employers.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the event or Smoothstack’s apprenticeship initiative. If you’d like more details about National Apprenticeship Week (NAW), visit the NAW website for information—including history, state apprenticeship contacts, and the NAW events locator map.